Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I made "Chop from the Overhead".

Hi, I made the animation of chop this time successively in the last time.

This chop will be the most powerful skill in all chops.

This is a skill for training in  dojo. This skill is very dynamic about the motion of arm and whole body.

I had learned from my teacher,
"By moving speedy and dynamic in the training, you will be able to move more speedy in the match."

It is important to use not only the arm but also whole body.


Please watch this page about this animation. (YouTube movie and commentary)
Brave Stream Official Website "Chop from the Overhead"

The point that I cared about is the balance of torsion condition of the upper body and the waist.
I did adjustment again many times.

I want to make some more chops.

And I will make the combat weapon that icludes many chops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.