Saturday, July 17, 2010

Memories of "Six Kicks"

In "Six Kick", tehre are also many memories, because it was a skill for examination, too.
Especially, the "Hook Kick" was very seductive skill for me.

In this combination skill, the player should do the "Hook Kick" after the roundhouse kick.
I could not understand the angle of waist for the hook kick.

If I want to do the hook kick effectively, the kick must hit perpendicularly to the opponent.
But my body was not very flexible. So when I tried to kick it effectively, I had to incline the upper body.

If the player's body is very flexible, he can do the hook kick effctively without incline his upper body.

This animation is a motion of the player who has a flexible body.

Watch movie and read details is this page.
http://brave-stream.com/animation/karate/combination/six_kicks/

By the way, the place I took picture for YouTube is a hangar of the airplanes.
There seems be a person who loves airplanes.

In usual, I do not take awalk in SL.
So, it is very interesting to search the favorite place to take pictures.

There seems many people who want to make their favorite objects.

No comments: